At Mrs Bland’s Infant and Nursery School our vision is to be an ‘Outstanding School’
where children are happy, secure and enjoy learning.
Making a creative first step to inspire
a lifelong love of learning
Our community will:
- Inspire in children a passion and desire for learning
- Ensure that all children can realise their full potential
- Create a happy, positive and caring environment, where children come first
Our children will:
- Be engaged and enthused through creativity
- Develop confidence and become independent learners
- Be proud of their achievements
- Play and work together, with tolerance and respect
By 2018 our goal is to achieve an ‘Outstanding’ grade in all criteria rated by OFSTED.
To achieve this we will:
- Maintain a creative, stimulating and challenging curriculum
- Improve the quality of the school environment- reflecting our commitment to excellence and the effective use of resources and space.
- Accelerate progress and raise attainment in reading, writing and mathematics- particularly regarding the more able pupils and specific groups
- Have consistently high standards of teaching
- Make sure all leaders have an impact on pupil achievement
- Work together to improve the attendance of pupils known to be eligible for the Pupil Premium Grant