Mrs Bland’s Infant and Nursery School Telephone: 0118 983 2332 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Parents Guide to Breakfast and After School Club
We aim to provide high quality service which meets the needs of both parents/carers and children and is for pupils at Mrs Bland’s in Reception to Y2.
For a parent/carer this means knowing that your child is safe and happy in a club that is reliable and offers consistent service.
For a child this means an environment that is safe, supportive, encouraging, challenging, a place to be with friends and make new ones, try out new activities, to relax, to have fun and enjoy.
Opening Times: Breakfast Club operates every school day between 7.30am to 8.50am when the children are taken to their classrooms.
Admittance to the Breakfast Club is via the KS1 playground at Mrs Bland’s. Children will not be admitted before 7.30am. Please accompany your children in order to register them with the staff.
After School club operates from the end of the school day until 6pm. Children must be collected by an adult specified on the registration form. If someone else will be collecting your child the club must be informed beforehand.
As well as breakfast and snacks, children will be offered various activities such as craft, board games and playdough. Mrs Bland’s Infant and Nursery School Telephone: 0118 983 2332 Email: email@example.com
Breakfast Menu (example)
A wide selection of cereal, including Porridge, Cheerios and Shreddies
Toast, Crumpets, Hot Cross Buns with Jam
Sessions are to be attended in agreement with the club and are to be pre-arranged. Extra sessions can be booked up to 24 hours beforehand, subject to availability, and should be paid for in advance or on the day of attendance.
Breakfast Club: £4.00 per session including breakfast.
After School Club: £8.50 per session including a snack.
Breakfast & After School Club: £11.50 per day.
Sibling discount for After School Club: £1 off full price for 2nd and subsequent children.
1. Fees must be paid IN ADVANCE upon receipt of invoice.
2. Fees are payable by cash, cheque (made payable to WBDC Mrs Bland's Infant School Imprest Account), ParentPay or Childcare vouchers.
3. Fees will be invoiced at the full rate for every day that the club is open and you have pre-booked, including periods of absence unless the cancellation policy has been followed (see below). Absence due to long term sickness (i.e more than 5 days) will not be charged.
4. No refund will be given for sessions only part attended.
5. Responsibility for Payment: Fees are the responsibility of each person who has signed the Registration Form or who has parental responsibility.
6. In the event that bank charges are incurred by the club due to the cancellation or dishonouring of a cheque, we reserve the right to claim reimbursement of the total charges incurred.
7. If fees are unpaid your child will be excluded from the Club.
8. Children of staff members are entitled to a discount of 50% off the full price of a session. Places must be booked and paid for in advance.
See attachments for the full information and terms and conditions